New Projects Workshop, April 2014 (Archived)
On April 4th 2014, the Darwin Initiative hosted a workshop at IIED's offices for all new projects to the Darwin Initiative, funded under Round 20 of funding. The workshop was open to all management staff of newly-funded projects (technical, administrative and financial) and had the following objectives:
- To provide an introduction to the Darwin Initiative and what it entails for projects;
- To meet the Darwin Initiative key people and understand their role;
- To get an insight of the administration and reporting requirements under DI;
- To meet other Darwin project staff and build links between projects;
- To know who to contact in future.
There was additionally an afternoon session intended specifically for those engaged in the technical management of their Darwin Initiative projects to support them in evaluating impact and measuring success.