Livelihoods and conservation, October 2007
The Darwin Initiative held a workshop on 3 October 2007 on the theme of livelihoods and conservation. A number of speakers were invited, covering a range of topics illustrating the challenges and opportunities facing conservation projects that impact on local livelihoods. Participants also attended seminars discussing issues raised during the presentations.
- Workshop proceedings
- Conservation and the Management of Human-Wildlife Conflict
- Capacity Building for Monitoring and Managing the Bushmeat Trade
- Traidcraft – Building Sustainable Pro-Diversity Businesses
- Sustainable use: tangible community benefits via certification
- FFI and Livelihoods: What are we doing and what have we learnt?