We held a workshop for all Darwin Initiative Stage 2 applicants to Round 25 on 8th November 2018. The objectives for the day were:
- To better understand Darwin funding requirements and eligibility criteria
- To meet key Darwin Initiative people and understand their role
- Obtain help to develop a robust, implementable application
- To meet other Darwin applicants and build links and networks
Below you can find copies of the presentations given on the day, as well as the group exercise document used by attendees during the practical sessions in the afternoon. The workshop proceedings outline some of the key discussions and questions asked.
- Introduction to the Workshop
- Welcome by the Darwin Secretariat
- What is the Darwin Expert Committee Looking for?
- Overview of Frequently Asked Questions/Common Issues
- The Importance of Gender in Darwin Projects
- Communicating your Ideas
- Project Design Tools
- The Importance of Good Evidence and Appropriate Indicators