The Darwin Initiative has produced a range of reviews and information notes from evaluations of Darwin projects and themes that could be useful for future or ongoing projects.
Information notes are the new name for Darwin Initiative short publications, which provide information to the Darwin community and beyond on lessons learned and technical advice drawn from the experiences and evaluations of the Darwin Initiative.
- Key Lessons from Annual and Final Reports in 2016/17 Information Note uploaded February 2018
- Key Lessons from Belize Mid Term Reviews Information Note uploaded August 2017
- Key Lessons from Nepal Mid Term Reviews Information Note uploaded May 2017
- Understanding Poverty and Biodiversity Links Information Note uploaded March 2016
- Indian Ocean Cluster Information Note uploaded March 2016
- Logical Frameworks Information Note uploaded March 2016
Learning notes are short publications highlighting some of the lessons drawn out of recent evaluations of projects or the wider programme.
- Learning Note from MTR: a Pro-Poor, Sustainable Bushmeat Harvesting Model in Cameroon uploaded March 2015
- Learning Note from MTR: Pesticide Impacts on Biodiversity in Ethiopia & Agroecological Solutions uploaded March 2015
- Poverty Learning Note uploaded October 2014
- The Nagoya Protocol learning note uploaded September 2014
There are short updates about a technical area that is intended to help you undertake your work on a Darwin Initiative project. They set out the Darwin Initiative’s position on various issues of relevance to Darwin Initiative projects.
- Writing an Annual Report 2017
- Monitoring and evaluation and the Darwin Initiative uploaded October 2015
- Sustainable Development Goals and the Darwin Initiative
- Briefing Note, ODA and the Darwin Initiative November 2012
These are evaluations and lessons derived from reviews of Darwin projects
- Monitoring Visit: China uploaded August 2017
- Mid-term Review: Mozambique uploaded September 2016
- Mid-term Review: Uganda uploaded September 2016
- Mid-term Report: Ethiopia uploaded March 2015
- Mid-term Report: Cameroon uploaded March 2015
Evaluation of Closed Projects
These are evaluations of closed projects within a specific region or country.