Strengthening the National Biodiversity Strategy
Dr Simon Potts
University of Reading - CAER
Host Country Institutions:
MEFE - Ministry of Economy, Forestry and Environment, National Herbarium of Congo Brazzaville, Marien Ngouabi University
To work with Congolese nationals to strengthen the National Biodiversity Strategy (NBS).
1) Well maintained and databased plant and insect collections.
2) Partners able to collect and curate plant and insect material.
3) Inventory and biodiversity assessment for MM complete.
4) Monitoring framework for MM established.
5) Dissemination of project outputs
Related Projects: Towards a biodiversity strategy for Congo Brazzaville