Rediscovering the neglected insects of Mauritius
Dr Sarah Donovan
University of Plymouth
Host Country Institutions:
Mauritian Wildlife Foundation
To initiate an insect conservation programme within the Republic of Mauritius, led by in-country capacity based within the Mauritian Wildlife Foundation (MWF).
1. MWF with capacity to manage and develop insect conservation strategies.
2. Report on review of historic entomological information.
3. Baseline sampling programme designed and conducted.
4. Inventory of specimens sampled.
5. Insect conservation strategy document including future-funders.